Lubricant & Inhibitor
DTS-2002™ is an Environmentally Safe proprietary blend of synthetic products.
- Completely free of petroleum products.
- Excellent inhibition and flow properties and characteristics normally associated with an oil-based mud.
- Oil muds give a shale recover of approximately 97 to 100%.
- DTS-2002™ at 10% concentration yields a 93+% recovery.
- DTS-2002™ at 15% concentration yields a 99+% recovery.
- Need for “Closed Mud System”.
- Cutting washer system.
- Reconditioning at mud plants onshore.
- Safe discharge into sea without harm to marine and aquatic life.
- Form: Dark Viscous Liquid
- Boiling Point: 350°F
- pH: 8.5 to 11.5
- Solubility: Miscible
- Specific Gravity: >1.35 @ 25°C
- Toxicity: Non-toxic
USE & RECOMMENDATIONS
- Recommended application ranges from 5% to 15% by volume depending on application.
- Range for maximum inhibition to be used is determined by hole conditions; i.e., bit balling, torque, rate of penetration.
- Percentage ratio can be detected by either retort readings or the use of a refractometer for ease of maintenance.
- pH can be adjusted to meet customer needs.
- 55 gal Drum
- 275 gal Tote
The information contained on this page is correct to the best of our knowledge, but is intended only as a source of information. The recommendations or suggestions herein are made without guarantee or representation as to results, and we suggest that you evaluate the recommendation contained on this page in your own laboratory prior to use. Our responsibility for claims arising from breach of warranty, negligence or otherwise is limited to the purchase price of the material.