Lost Circulation Material
TRL-100™ is a unique material designed to be used as loss circulation material and as seepage agent. Its particle size distribution is an important characteristic of this product.
- TRL-100™ can be used in oil base or water base muds.
- TRL-100™ reduces the fluid loss, enhances filter cake.
- TRL-100™ the mud’s rheology is not affected
- TRL-100™ is available in coarse and fine.
- It improves the effective filtrate control of the mud.
- It improves the HTHP filtrate in OBM and WBM
- Biodegradable Non Toxic.
- Acid soluble above 70%.
- It mixes and disperses easily in the mud.
Brownish powder with traces of white scales Boiling
1.2 – 1.4
Solubility in water
Miscible in oil or water
7.0 – 7.8
- It is suggested to run pilot tests in order to verify that the properties of the muds are compatible with the product.
- After the initial treatments, we recommend to maintain the adequate concentrations in the system with hourly additions of TRL-100™
- When 100 mesh screens or finer are used you will note significant quantities of TRL-100™ removed.
- Be aware of this so an effective concentration is maintained, especially in drilling areas where you experience bigger losses.
- 25 lb. (11.34 Kg) sacks
The information contained on this page is correct to the best of our knowledge, but is intended only as a source of information. The recommendations or suggestions herein are made without guarantee or representation as to results, and we suggest that you evaluate the recommendation contained on this page in your own laboratory prior to use. Our responsibility for claims arising from breach of warranty, negligence or otherwise is limited to the purchase price of the material.